-- All training materials can be found below. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the organisers. --
The Capacity-building Initiative for Transparency - Global Support Programme (CBIT-GSP) together with the Partnership on Transparency in the Paris Agreement (PATPA) and the Ministry of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment of South Africa organises the training on “Deep-dive into tracking NDC mitigation commitments under the Paris Agreement” for the Anglophone Africa Regional Transparency Network under the CBIT-GSP project. The in-person training took place in Pretoria from 16 to 18 May.
The training comprises 4 consecutive stages of which this introductory webinar presents the first stage. This approach is to ensure that the training delivers on its objectives and at the end the participants are equipped with necessary knowledge to be able to track their own NDCs.
Stage 1: Introductory webinar (25 April 2023)
Stage 2: Collection of data in-country for use during the in-person workshop
Stage 3: In-person workshop took place on 16-18 May 2023
Stage 4: Follow-up after the in-person workshop
This in-person training represents stage 3 in this multi steps training approach.
This is in-person training workshop aimed at supporting country teams in charge of reporting NDC mitigation commitments under the Paris Agreement in technical understanding of the goals, principles, and actions associated with the reporting process for NDC mitigation commitments under the Paris Agreement.
This in-person training comprised of practical exercises and presentations on different tools for NDC tracking and reporting.
This training selected participants from Anglophone African countries only.
- Agenda_CBIT-GSP_PATPA- NDC Tracking.pdf
- DAY1_1. Objective of the Workshop.pdf
- DAY1_2. Provision for ETF and MPGs for Tracking NDCs.pdf
- DAY1_3. Elements on Mitigation Assessment.pdf
- DAY1_4. LEAP Tool Introduction.pdf
- DAY1_5. GACMO Tool Introduction.pdf
- DAY1_6. GACMO Tool Exercise.pdf
- DAY1_7. Solution to GACMO Exercise.pdf
- DAY1_8. NDC Mitigation Section Mauritius.pdf
- DAY1_9. NDC Mitigation Section Zimbabwe.pdf
- 1. Day 2 Presentation Projections and Mitigation tracking.pdf
- 2. Day 2 CBIT GSP - LEAP summary.pdf
- 3. Day 2 NDC Indicators.pdf
- 4. Day 2Presentation BTR tables.pdf
- 5. Day 2 Exercises Filling BTR tables.pdf
- 6. The GACMO model Outcomes.pdf
- 7. Exercise with GACMO model_Day2.pdf
- 1. Day 3, 2 Presentation Data needs and dealing with insufficient data.pdf
- 2. Day 3 Filling UNFCCC Reporting tables with GACMO model.pdf
- 3. Day 3 Exercise with GACMO Model.pdf
- 4. Day 3 NDC tracking Tool FAO_Exercise Example_Zambia.pdf
- 5. Day 3 NDC tracking Tool_Presentation_FAO.pdf
- 6. Day 3 Lesotho_Country presentations of NDC-mitigation section.pdf
- 7. Day 3 South Africa_ presentations tracking of mitigation initiatives.pdf
- Participants at the training .JPG