The main objective of the inception workshop is to introduce the Capacity-Building Initiative for Transparency – Global Support Programme (CBIT-GSP) to the members of the regional network of Central Asia and the Caucasus and kick-off the project work plan with proposed activities for 2023.
It is expected that the participants will discuss the key findings of the capacity needs assessment of transparency, which has been recently conducted by the CBIT-GSP team and jointly agree on proposed project activities for 2023 to support them building technical and individual capacities on climate transparency and reporting in the region.
- eng_Concept Note Agenda Kick-off Central Asia and Caucasus 30012023.pdf
- rus_Concept Note Agenda Kick-off Central Asia and Caucasus 30012023.pdf
- eng_01_FZT_Introduction - CBIT GSP_pdf.pdf
- eng_02 NT CBIT-GSP Assessment_CA and Caucasus_pdf.pdf
- eng_03_NT_CBIT_GSP_work plan for 2023_pdf.pdf
- rus_02 NT CBIT-GSP Assessment_CA and Caucasus_pdf.pdf
- rus_03_NT_CBIT_GSP_work plan for 2023_pdf.pdf