Please apply through this link: https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org/docdetails?param=78b337f8747db56e0c1062d35e679410
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT AND CLIMATE CHANGE
(Environment and Climate Change Division)
INVITATION FOR BIDS
(Authorised under Section 16 of the Public Procurement Act 2006)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
OPEN ADVERTISED BIDDING
Procurement Reference. No: ENV/23-24/Q73/eRFP
eProcurement Reference: Environmment/IFB/2023/1184
1. The Ministry of Environment, Solid Waste Management and Climate Change is proceeding with a Request for Proposals online and is inviting potential Consultants or Consultancy Firms to submit their proposals through the Government eProcurement System for Consultancy Services for GHG Emissions Electricity Production- Real Time Grid Emission Factor.
2. Request for Proposal Document may be downloaded from the eProcurement System https://eproc.publicprocurement.govmu.org. Reference Number on the system: Environment/IFB/2023/1184
3. Proposals must be submitted online on the eProcurement as per Key Activity Schedule.
4. Consultants who have submitted proposals online by the closing date and time shall decrypt and re-encrypt their proposals as per Key Activity Schedule.
5. Proposals will be opened online on the e-Procurement System on as per Key Activity Schedule at the Ministry of Environment, Solid Waste Management and Climate Change (Environment and Climate Change Division) at 8th Floor, Ken Lee Tower, Corner Barracks and St Georges Streets, Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius in the Conference Room of the Ministry in the presence of consultants/consultants’ representatives who choose to attend.
6. The Ministry of Environment, Solid Waste Management and Climate Change (Environment and Climate Change Division) reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the Request for Proposal exercise process and reject all proposals at any time prior to selection of consultants, without thereby incurring any liability to any Applicant.
Ministry of Environment, Solid Waste Management and Climate Change
10th Floor, Ken Lee Tower
Corner Barracks and St Georges Streets
Republic of Mauritius
Tel No. 2036200
Fax No. 2129407